Professional Website Design Services
Komdigit Helps You Move Your Brand Online
Creating Dashboard & Data Visualization Design- Your website is more than just an overview of your company. it’s digital branded content that informs and engages your digital audience and ultimately affects their buying behavior and perception of your Brand.
Services to help you incorporate beautiful, informative, and interactive data visualizations and dashboards into your integrated digital experience.
Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
Wearable Data Visualizations
- IoT Data Usability
- Data-Driven Dashboards
- Web & Mobile Interface Design
Services to help you establish and retain digital dominance in your market with amazing web and mobile user experiences that embrace your brand values.
Responsive & Mobile-First Design
- User Workflow Optimization
- Secure Portals
- Connected & Embedded UI Design
Services to enhance the usability of your physical products with a connected digital interface, creating a compelling integrated user experience.
- Industrial & Machine Interfaces
- Smart Device Interfaces
- Software User Interface Design
Services that help address software complexity by refreshing legacy user interfaces and integrating acquired software platforms into seamless user experiences.
Interface Modernization of products
- Hardware & Software Integration
- Intuitive Software Navigation
- User & Design Research
Services that will reveal the wants, needs, desires, and motivations that really drive user behavior in order to build a roadmap that we can design against.
Design Thinking Workshops
- Ethnographic Research
- White Space Analysis
- Design Accessibility
Twenty-five percent of the world’s population has a disability of some type, whether temporary or permanent. Kanopi makes accessibility one of our top priorities, ensuring your website can be used by anyone.
These design ‘snapshots’ help convey your project’s overall feel and direction, using any existing brand signals as well as new ones if needed. This allows stakeholders a chance to give input on the ground level prior to the heavy lifting of design.
Our designers don’t just design what you see in a screenshot, but what you see happen on events like clicks, swipes, scrolls, and more.
Need to apply this design to a second website? Or internal network? We’ll put together a pattern library that can be used as a guide for current and future work.
Once all the building blocks of your site are pulled together, we’ll create stunning design mockups and layouts that reflect your brand and meet your business expectations.
As always, testing is important to every step of the process. We’ll want to make sure user interactions, designs, and the ‘cool factor’ of your site moves your user forward to their goal.
KomDigit's Based Web Design process
- Intitial Colaboration - Discover Business, Intend to gather as much information as possible to inform our team with the right data to be applied to future design process. 2-4 weeks
- Strategy & Discover Workshop -This workshop group is providing viable information to help create the most optimal user experience and guide for formation of the user interface. Our team of designers and strategists to provide leadership during the workshop.
- Exploration Definition - upon completion of the Strategy & Discover workshop, we'll redgroup document the findings and explore some of the ideas and excercisec in full details. Through a series of exercises, we will create specific deliverables used to guide the design and wireframes process in the Create & validate phase
- Creation Prototyping - we will conduct a number of design sprints to create wireframes and a clickable protoptype to be used as the fondation for visual design and usability tetsting
- Development workflow - The development workflow phases will be managed through agile and interactive process in sprints. Each sprint will incude planning, backlog creation and management, and build reviews, feedback, issues, or changes, will be incorporated into separated sprints.