Komdigit Agency offers a free SEO analysis of your website, to help you find out how successful it is at drawing visitors and generating leads.
We look at how easy it is to find your site online through Google, Bing, Yahoo, and the other search engines, and then we compare the results to your competitors’ sites to show you where you stand competitively.
Your free seo analysis includes:
- Discover Your Website Score
- Organic Search Analysis
- Backlink Analysis
- Facebook Presence
- Local Presence
- Mobile Analysis
- Free Website Consultation, In addition to your website analysis you’ll also receive a free website consultation call from an SEO consultant. Your consultant can begin the process of developing an SEO strategy to help you get to page one of Google, bring more visitors to your website, and ultimately grow your business.
Free SEO Analysis
Answers your SEO burning questions:
• Website analysis:
• The excitement of seeing what SEO can do for your website right away: FREE FREE priceless
“SEO is the WORK that goes into your website to build relevance and trust so that it ranks on the first page of Google.
Relevance + Trust = Best Answer = Page One Rankings.
How does SEO work exactly?
- Creating an offer or information for specific audiences.
- Anticipating what that audience will search for and the words they will search with
- Providing content/offers that will fulfill their informational/situational needs
- Building Content that represents the site owner well with a positive impression
- Earning links and mentions to increase awareness and traffic
- Increasing Awareness & understanding about who the site owner is and having them included in the knowledge graph.
How can I improve my website SEO performance?
It can take a number of months to see results from SEO efforts. That can involve:
- Studying audiences for a site.
- Developing an SEO Strategy.
- Analyzing a site for needed changes.
- Implementing changes, writing & updating content, earning links, building relationships
- Buying ads & marketing to gain exposure
- Quarterly(ish) quality update to reflect user data changes
- Time in between improvements & if there was enough data for it to positively impact the quarterly quality updates Doing enough of everything to offset competitors